Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stuck

I've been so s t u c k. I started my current fitness regimen about four months ago and I have seen results but I've gotten so bored. Today I kicked it into high gear and got back on the horse.
I'm up 14 lbs from when I lost 40 in 2010. Some people do keep their resolutions you know! I'm sure part of this is muscle weight but I'm sure part of it is due to consistently overeating. I mean, no one is perfect; not even a calorie counting neurotic like me. And by overeating, no, I don't mean eating a few extra cherry tomatoes. I legitimately had a lot of take out, a lot of fried food and I looked the other way when my Lose It totals went into the red (deep into the red... )

So here I am in December 2011 at 134. I started at 160 on January 4th 2010. I made it to 120 and last weighed in at 120 in May when I moved to Brooklyn and got a little slack with my habits. Let's get me back to 120.

God willing, I can do this by March 2012.

Lots of love,

Jessy