Sunday, December 18, 2011

Devil On My Shoulder



I could say that I failed yesterday but that's a defeatist's statement. I won't be defeated but I also won't make any excuses, I succumb to the devil on my left shoulder who said " that burning in your chest means you should stop. There's always tomorrow." We can be our own worst enemy sometimes oftentimes. Shortly after my premature stop I texted hubby that I can't train for something by not finishing it. That's clearly counter-training. So I definitely get the importance of finishing.

Workout: Run
Date: Dec 17, 2011
Distance: 2.43 mi
Duration: 22:14
To view '2.43 mi Run on Dec 17, 2011 1:53 PM', follow the link below:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/view_workout?w=151132414803567622

I am still deciding what 5K to run first.... I should make a decision  by NYE.

xoxo,

Jessy

No comments: