Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mind over Matter, the Hair Knows Best

I'm seeing that my hair woes are more mind over matter. It's kind of a perfect mess today. I woke up feeling sick and so instead of taking time with my hair, I stood under the shower and concentrated on feeling better as the clock ticked on. But instead of worrying about it I just refreshed it with some water spritzing and gobs of Ecostyler raked through and tossed a hat on. I took off my hat to see that my largely unmanipulated hair did just want it wanted to do. It curled the way it wanted and was incredibly shiny and soft. Some parts frizzed and others coiled perfectly. It was screaming "leave me alone and let me do me!" for the first day since my BC, I fell in love with my hair again, kinks, curls, coils and all. Mind over matter. My mind says to mold my hair one way and that doesn't matter because my hair knows best! :-)

xoxo,

Jessy